The Social Strategy Consultant needs to be a strategic and tactical thinker that is responsible for recommending the right strategy, implementation of campaigns and technology that best suit the client.
- Provide consultation on social media marketing and conversation management.
- Management of project schedules and deliverables for client projects.
- Capture product feedback from client engagements and share with product management.
- Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices on social media monitoring and engagement.
- Work closely with Business Development and Account Managers to scope out projects and contribute ideas for clients to achieve their goals
- Possess strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to grasp the client’s key objectives in order to provide suitable advice
- 3 to 4 years of experience in related fields.
- Degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- Background in Digital/Interactive agency a plus
Email your CV to email@example.com.