A combination of client facing and internal team facilitation, the Digital Project Manager must be a fast learner that is capable of client account management and must know how to plan, execute, monitor and report for digital projects. The ideal candidate must be able to analyse data and highlight trends across activations, compile reports and advise on next steps.
- Work closely with the tech team and product manager to ensure efficient delivery of projects
- Work closely with the Account Manager to manage campaign executions and meet milestones and deadlines.
- Assist the Account Manager in presentations as and when needed
- Maintain good relationships with clients to achieve ongoing business
- Manage internal teams to deliver projects that exceed client’s expectations
- Multi-task by managing more than one project at a time
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Previous experience from digital/interactive agency preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with good multi-tasking skills
- Able to problem solve
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.