A Community Manager is a fundamental brand advocate that works across all social networks. We are looking for individuals that love creating conversation, researching for exciting content and interacting with an audience.
- Acts as the frontline brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time across all social platforms.
- Establish and maintain conversation with customers and fans to drive engagement
- Review social network performances and growth
- Proactively recommend solutions and ideas to clients
- Contribute to fan growth and acquisition
- Attend events and on ground activity to collect new/exclusive content and/or carry out live reports
- Assist in managing campaigns and activations
- Propose content calendars and present to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensure posts and replies are done in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with clients directly for content related matters
- Carry out research on brand related content for proposals/presentations
- Work closely with the Account Manager/Project Manager to ensure all client expectations are met and delivered
- Educate consumers and fans on brand awareness
- Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent verbal and writing skills
- Great at research with a great personality
- Willingness to work after office hours as and when required
- Background in copywriting a bonus
- Flexible writing skills
Email your CV to email@example.com.