The Client Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue, encourage ongoing business and ensure that clients’ needs are met at all times. This position requires an independent and confident individual that is able to manage both internal and client teams with strong project management skills.
- Provide regular communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance of client revenue and deliverables.
- Resolve client issues efficiently and proactively
- Ensure client quality standards and expectations are met.
- Responsible for solidifying and expanding client relationship
- Setting up project milestones and timelines, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Determining scope, schedule, budgets and deliverables as well as make recommendations and provide solutions and costs based on client needs
- Degree in Public Relations/Marketing Communications or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in Account Servicing
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience from digital/interactive agency preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet/manage tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
Email your CV to email@example.com.